Monday, April 20, 2015

TRANSFERS! (April 13, 2015)

Hey sorry for the late email, it has been one hella of day.  So suprise! I already went down to Bucharest picked up my new companion and are back in Craiova.  So ya to say the least I am very tired.  So from that information you know that I am staying here.  My new companion is elder Avila.  He is from Texas. It will be a great next transfer and I am really excited about it.  It is off to a crazy start.  We found out Saturday about transfer boards.  Elder Christensen is off to Iasi whitewash training.  He is pretty excited but he knows it's gonna be a tough thing to do, but he'll be awesome. He had his trainer meeting today at 12.  So this morning we woke up early and hopped on our train down to Buc.  It's a 3 hour train.  We got there and got to see a lot of the missionaries going home which was nice.  This is Middlebrook's and Degraw's group so I am pretty good friends with a lot of them.  They
Gonna miss you Sora Bird
were one of the biggest MTC groups out here in the mission, and now that they are gone it's is really just going to be a different mission.  So I got to say goodbye to sora Bird which is so weird!  I dont know if you remember, but she is my

"sister".  She was "born" in Arad during my third transfer... and now she is going home! haha crazy how that works out.  So after chillen in the office for 2 or 3 hours my new comp showed up and we headed out again.  So another 3 hour train and we are back!  That is basically all for transfers. It's really weird cause it usually all goes down on Wednesday.
As for the week it was fantastic.  Dont really know what happened... but it was fantastic.  Just calm and good.  A lot of people were gone because it was the Orthodox easter celebration this week. This also means that only two people showed up to our last English class and that only our branch president showed up to church... but for some reason I still feel like calling it a fantastic week.  This year I made it home with my flame lite on my candle so no worries I am good. :)
We were able to go to a pretty legit place this week.  We
werent able to really have a Pday today, and we knew this, so we had one last week.  Ill send you pictures of the place it was gorgous and legit!
This next transfer I am officially in the MLS in the church.  So basically I am the branch Clerk.  It wont be to different from normal though.  All it means is that I now put in tithing and fast offerings into the computer and also do stuff with activity budgets from time to time.  It'll be fun.
This week should be full of a lot of stuff for us to do.  people are returning to Craiova, it is now super warm outside and green, the branch president is setting up a service project for us, and a lot of our investigators should be more free to meet.
Sorry that is really all I can think about haha... im kinda tired.  Thanks so much for your prayers and support, I love you all so mcuh!

Love, Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment