Wednesday, January 7, 2015

A GOOD CHRISTMAS - DECEMBER 29


Hello!

So at the end of the skype call was actually not that bad at all,
so no worries.  Of course it was weird for a couple hours after, but honestly it ended and life kinda just went on.  It felt so normal and so natural so it was really good for me.  I know you worry, so I just had to let you know. haha :)


Christmas day was super fun.  We all got together as a district and ate an awesome lunch.  Afterwards we did a gift exchange so we all got presents and stuff.  Now after that we got permission to watch the book thief.  (I think I already said that?)  It was a really good movie.... kinda weird to watch something about the Holocaust on Christmas, but it was whatever haha a movie is a movie :)  We then went to go visit a member in the hospital.  We came back and most of the district skyped their families and stuff.  While they were doing that we set up the fire and stuff.  We roasted marshmallows and some wieners.  It was super fun!  It also just felt good using up the firewood that me and Laititi used so much energy cutting down!  It was a really good Christmas! :)


Honestly, I am really excited for life to kinda settle back down and just to not have anything else going on.  Just good ol missionary work.  Thank you all for all the support and love and prayers you send my way.  I can defiantly feel it.  I dont know what I would do without you, so I am just really grateful to have you all there for me.  I love you all so much!  I love the Lord, my testimony is good and strong, and I keep moving knowing "One step at a time with an eternal perspective always praying and reading scriptures". All is well. 



On to another week.
Love, 
Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment